#1 Nov 25, 2019 01:42 am
Custom hand-painted t-shirts , every color on the clothes, every pattern, is designed by ourselves and done by ourselves. It's a very creative thing, but how do you apply for a cultural shirt? Here's how to share the procedure for making a cultural shirt.
Making a pattern of hand-painted t-shirts
1. Preparation procedures T-shirt tools and materials: a blank cultural shirt , a acrylic paint, a fine brush, a minimum gouache brush, a slightly larger brush, a bottle of acrylic blender, a blue printed paper, a hard Cardboard or wooden board.
2. Find good painting materials, the initial stage is simple cartoons, the lines are clear.
3. Print out the color of the pattern, according to the proportion of the formal culture shirt to enlarge the copy.
4. Place the side of the painting of the cultural shirt on a wooden board or cardboard.
5. Cover the printed blue paper and copy the map, clip the clothes and paper flat on the board or cardboard, use a pencil with a blunt pencil to outline the line.
6. After the description can start toning and coloring, starting from the light color, the color should be thicker, otherwise the fabric will see the background in the gap, and finally the stroke.
7. After painting, you can dry naturally, or blow dry with a hair dryer.
8. Find a good painting and cultural shirt material, the initial simple cartoon, the lines are clear.
9. Print out the color of the cultural shirt pattern and enlarge the copy according to the proportion of the cultural shirt.
10. Put the side of the painting of the cultural shirt on a wooden board or cardboard.
11. Cover the printed blue paper and the copy of the cultural shirt, clip the clothes and paper flat on the board or cardboard, and use a little pencil to trace the figure.
12. After the description can start to color the cultural shirt color, starting from the light color, the color should be thicker, otherwise the fabric will see the background color in the gap, and finally the stroke.
13. After painting, you can dry naturally or blow the cultural shirt with a hair dryer.
When painting, place a piece of cardboard in the middle of the clothes to avoid bleed to the other side when applying the gradient color. When one color is not dry, you cannot apply another color. Wait for the color to dry before applying the second color. When painting, when you feel that the paint is stained with a pen, you should clean the pen and then paint it.
When we have finished drawing the entire pattern, a unique custom t-shirt is made. The hand-painted t-shirt is also suitable for group building activities when the group is going out. It is not only fun but also meaningful. If you want to customize the hand-painted culture shirts, you can send us the hand-painted patterns. We will select the most suitable printing process for you to print on the cultural shirts, so that more people can wear this meaningful and fun clothes.
Know More Here:Custom T shirt